Is Evaless Legit? Read Before You Shop – Review My Closet
Have you heard of evaless.com, but are unsure if they’re worth your time and money? Today, we’re diving headfirst into the pressing question: is Evaless a legit site ? Join us in this review of every aspect of the clothing company, from their ordering process to the quality of their clothes. Get ready for one of the most comprehensive and honest Evaless reviews you can find. Keep reading for more!
P.S. After reading, please be sure to leave your thoughts (a comment, or a click of the helpful/unhelpful button at the end of this post). Your thoughts are not only valuable to me but to all the readers who come across this post!
Table of Contents
In this section of the Evaless review, I will go over general brand information, their policies, and more. Keep reading to get the details!
Who is Evaless? According to their About page, they are a brand that encourages you to express your true self, providing classic and versatile clothing pieces made from materials sourced ethically, ensuring that all aspects of your wardrobe from the traditional to the adventurous are looked after. They have environmental protection at the core of its operations, making sure they’re sustainable and eco-friendly at all times. With Evaless, you can enjoy new clothing while also getting to support a brand that supports a safe environment.
What does Evaless sell & do they carry plus sizes? They sell women’s tops, bottoms, loungewear, activewear, dresses, shoes, accessories, and some men’s clothing. They do carry plus sizes in some clothing, up to 5XL.
Where is Evaless located & what is their business address? They are located in the United States, however, they don’t have their business address available.
Where is Evaless’s clothing made & where does their clothing ship from? The clothing in my order is made in China, and my package came from a warehouse in Franklin Park, Illinois (United States).
How long has Evaless been in business? Unknown
Is Evaless a sustainable brand? According to their About page, they claim to always source material ethically, and that they have happy employees. I reached out to their support email with questions asking for more details about their sustainability efforts, and I never got a response. As a result, I believe that they are greenwashing and are likely not sustainable.
Check out this article by Panaprium which details how to know if a clothing brand is fast fashion, as companies will not disclose that they are unethical.
The below times and costs are based on living in the United States. Please refer to their complete policy for all other applicable countries.
- Processing Time: 2-6 business days
- Shipping Time: 10-20 business days
- Shipping Cost: $8.99 (under $99) or free shipping (over $99)
For a return, you will need to email support with your order number, the item(s) you want to return, and images of the items in their current state within 30 days of receiving your package. The items must remain in their original condition with all original packaging included. Evaless will need up to 7 business days to process the return. If you paid with Paypal, the refund should be received within 48 hours of receipt at the return location. If you paid with a credit card, the refund may take up to 14 business days to be processed.
You must cover the return shipping cost.
View Evaless’s Full Return & Refund Policy
❌ In the return request email, I mentioned that my return reason was due to sizing. In response, they asked that I find similar clothing in my own closet, lay it on the floor, put the Evaless clothing on top, take a picture and send it to them for the purpose of proving the sizing issues. I refused and sent them images of just the Evaless clothing.
- Support Email: [email protected]
- Support Number: WhatsApp (570) 500-0510
- Support Hours: U.S. hours 8 P.M. – 4 A.M. (Monday-Friday)
- Support Response Time: They will respond within 24 hours.
Click on the icons to see Evaless’s social media pages.
Evaless Site Check
In this section of the Evaless review, I will state my findings regarding possible duplicate or copied content on pages that are expected to be unique, using plagiarism-checking software. Here is what was found:
- Evaless is 77.7% identical to evellyhootd.com. (See image below)
❌ Evellyhootd is another online women’s clothing shop. Their About page is nearly identical to Evaless’s.
In this section of the Evaless review, I will go over the details of my order from what I purchased to the return status. Keep reading for more!
I ordered the below items on 3/1/2023. My shipping address is in North Carolina, United States.
Item: Cherry Blossom Deep V Tank Top
- Color: Pink
- Size: S
- Subtotal: $28.99
Item: Baseball Print High Waist Ripped Jeans Denim Shorts
- Color: Sky Blue
- Size: M
- Subtotal: $27.99
Total $57.42 USD
How I Paid
- I paid with Paypal.
- I sent a payment of $57.42 USD to EVALESS ([email protected]).
- The charge will appear on my credit card statement as “PAYPAL *EVALESS”.
I received the following emails from Evaless once I placed my order:
- ‘Payment Confirmed’ email on 3/1. This email contains my order number.
- ‘Shipment is on the way’ email on 3/14. This one contains a tracking number.
How Long It Took To Arrive
- Order placed on Wed, Mar 1
- Order shipped on Tues, Mar 14
- Order received on Thurs, Mar 16
Total time of 15 days
(My Address), Delivered, In/At Mailbox -> Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 3:42 pm on March 16, 2023 in (My Address).
(My Address), Out for Delivery
(My Address), Arrived at Post Office
(My Address), Accepted at USPS Destination Facility
MCDONOUGH, GA 30253, Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
MCDONOUGH, GA 30253, Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
What I Received
I received two items in one package, and they both seem to match the product images and descriptions. The package came from a warehouse in Franklin Park, Illinois (United States).
❌ The sender’s address states California, but it is actually Illinois.
Order & Package Images
Click on the thumbnails below to see the whole image.
Return & Refund
- Return requested: I emailed support to request a return for all of the items on March 21st.
- Return approved: My request was approved on March 22nd, and I was provided the return address.
- Return package mailed: I mailed the return package on March 27th.
- Courier and return shipping cost: I used USPS and paid $6.78 for the return shipping.
- Return received by Evaless: I checked the return package tracking number, and it says it was delivered on March 30th. They did not send an email letting me know it was received.
- Refund received: I received A refund of $48.43 to my Paypal on April 18th. I paid a total of $57.42, and the refund amount does not include the $8.99 shipping cost.
❌ I had waited 3 full weeks for a refund to come through but didn’t see anything. I sent Evaless a follow-up email on April 17th asking about the refund, and they responded 1 day later with the following message: “Sorry. Now I have provided you with a refund, please check.”. Their refund policy states that I should have received a refund back to my Paypal within 48 hours of receipt of the return package.
Total time from request to refund: 30 days
(Me) Tues, Mar 21
I would like to return both items in my order. Order No:xxxxx. Nothing wrong with either, both are too small. I also wanted to ask:
1) Where is your company based?
2) Where is your clothing made and where do you ship from?
3) How long has Evaless been around?
(Evaless) Tues, Mar 21
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Do you want to return or exchange it?
Could you provide a picture to compare the items with your usual clothes?
We need this picture to apply for an exchange/return.
The pictures are as follows.
Looking forward to your feedback.
*They attached image examples*
(Me) Wed, Mar 22
Why do you need comparison pictures with MY personal clothing? That’s absolutely ridiculous. I will not be doing that. I will provide pictures of YOUR clothing only. Please provide the return address. *I attached images of the clothing I received*
(Evaless) Wed, Mar 22
I’m sorry, how about we refund you 50%? You can keep these items. If you still wish to return it, please return it to the following address:
Address: 16040 valley blvd, Fontana, CA,US
Zip Code: 92335
Phone number: 6265660140
Please kindly provide a tracking ID or logistics list when the parcel is delivered we will issue your refund. Returns are valid for returns within the after-sale period（30 days)
(Me) Sun, Mar 26
*Sent tracking number*
End of Emails
Evaless Clothing Reviews
In this section of the Evaless review, I will provide my body measurements for reference, along with detailed reviews of the clothing I ordered. Keep reading for more!
- Shape– Hourglass
- Height– 5’5” | 165 cm
- Weight– 148 lbs | 62.5 kg
- Dress Size– S-M | 6-8
- Bottoms Size– M-L | 8-10 | 29-30
- Top Size– S-M | 6
- Shoulder– 15.4 in | 39 cm
- Chest– 36.2 in | 92 cm
- Arm Length– 22.4 in | 57 cm
- Waist– 29.9 in | 76 cm
- Upper Hip– 39.2 in | 99.5 cm
- Lower Hip– 41 in | 104.1 cm
- Inseam– 28 in | 71 cm
1) Cherry Blossom Deep V Tank Top
Description: This Evaless tank top is designed to provide comfort and versatility for any woman’s summer wardrobe. It features a feminine eyelash lace v-neck, as well as sleeveless armholes for a comfortable fit. The top can be layered under other tops, or worn alone for a variety of looks.
- Color: Pink
- Size: S
- Cost: $28.99
- Quality: The quality is bad.
- Fit: This fits a bit small.
Click on the thumbnails below to see the whole image.
- The lace is beautiful and is good quality.
- The material is relatively stretchy and comfortable.
- The material is very thin and somewhat see-through.
- The flowers are screen printed. While the screenprint seems pretty durable, if you look closely, you can see that the color printing quality is not excellent. It looks a bit blurry and grainy up close. I also worry that the screenprint will start to crack after a handful of washes.
- The bottom hem is crookedly sewn. It is therefore not symmetrical.
- The armhole openings are too small. Ideally, they would be at least 1 inch bigger in diameter.
- This shirt is about one size too small.
2) Baseball Print High Waist Ripped Jeans Denim Shorts
Description: These Evaless shorts feature a classic pocket style with a front button closure and a frayed hem. The tailored silhouette ensures an optimal fit for everyday wear. For a relaxed, laid-back look, a slouchy tee and sneakers could complete the ensemble. Suitable for casual occasions, from running errands to weekend getaways, these ripped denim shorts provide a comfortable, versatile style.
- Color: Sky Blue
- Size: M
- Cost: $27.99
- Quality: The quality is okay.
- Fit: It fits too small.
Click on the thumbnails below to see the whole image.
- The distressed look fits my taste and it looks flattering.
- The front pockets are nice and deep.
- The design on the back pockets is screen printed. I do like the design, but as I stated for the tank top, the screenprint quality is a bit low. I also find that screenprinting shouldn’t be done on certain clothing items, and denim is one of them.
- This fits about one size too small.
- The buttons on the front are cheap. Not necessarily a dealbreaker, but something I noticed.
Q&A – My Overall Experience
In this section of the Evaless review, I will answer both general and specific questions regarding the company, my order, and my experience as a customer. Keep reading for more!
📦 Order Related
- Did the order arrive on time and as expected? Yes, the package arrived within the estimated time frame, and everything in the package is as expected.
- Did they let you know when the items shipped and did they provide a tracking number? Yes, they sent an email letting me know that the order was on the way. It contained the tracking number.
- What is the general quality of the items ordered? Based on the items in my order, I would rate the quality 2.5 out of 5 stars. The quality of Evaless’s clothing is below average.
- How accurate is the sizing based on the items ordered? I followed the provided size charts and both items were about 1 size too small.
- Were there any issues or discrepancies with the payment? No, my Paypal was charged the expected amount.
- Does the clothing have brand tags and sufficient care label information? No, none of the clothing has Evaless brand tags. Both items have standard care labels.
📧 Support & Return Related
- Was the return request approved? Yes, it was approved. They provided the return address 1 day later.
- Was customer service helpful and did they offer any return/refund alternatives? While they did promptly provide the return address, they made the ridiculous request (prior to giving me the address) of taking photos of any size discrepancies between my own clothing and their clothing (since my return reason was sizing). They also completely forgot about my refund, and I had to send them a reminder 3 weeks after the package arrived at their facility. They also did offer that I keep the items and receive a partial refund.
- What country is the return address in and what was the return cost? The return address they provided to me is in the United States. I paid $6.78 for the return shipping.
- Was the refund successful? Yes, I received the refund on April 18th.
- Did support reach out about any issues with the order? No, there weren’t any issues with the order.
🌐 Company & Site Related
- Are they sustainable? I do not believe that they are sustainable, despite claiming to be.
- Are their prices fair and are they affordable? Based on the items I ordered, I think they charge too much for the quality. However, the clothing is overall very affordable. The average cost of a top (based on their best-selling list) is around $13.
- Is there anything important to know regarding any of their policies? No.
- Do they offer free shipping and other discounts? Yes, they offer free shipping for over $99. They also have coupons available.
In this section of the Evaless review, I will answer whether this company is legitimate and if I recommend that others shop here. Keep reading for more! Note: If my purchased items arrive, I am able to return the items successfully, and I receive a refund in the agreed-upon amount, I am deeming the company legitimate.
Is Evaless Legit or a Scam?
Based on my experience, they are legitimate. I paid for my items, received them within the estimated time frame, completed a return, and received a refund in the expected amount. The time range for the entire process from the purchase date to the refund date is March 1st to April 18th.
Do I Recommend Evaless?
- If you are looking for affordable clothing: Yes, I recommend Evaless.
- If you are looking for sustainable, or good-quality clothing: No, I do not recommend Evaless.
Although my shopping experience with them is deemed ‘legitimate’, and has overall been positive, always shop with caution. I did find duplicate About Us page content on another clothing site, and they vaguely state that they are sustainable, however, they never responded to an email I sent further inquiring about their sustainability efforts. I, therefore, believe that they are greenwashing. Shop at your own risk.
Have a Brand Review Request?
Know of any online women’s clothing brands or shops that you would like to see a review on? Please let me know here!
Thank you for dropping in and reading this post! Please feel free to comment below, and if you find this Evaless review helpful, I would appreciate it if you subscribed to the weekly newsletter, and shared this post!
Share This Post