Is Evaless Legit? Read Before You Shop
Are you curious about evaless.com, but feel a bit skeptical about placing an order? You’ve come to the right place. Today, we’re diving headfirst into the pressing question: Is Evaless a legit site? The quick answer is yes, they are a legitimate company. I received my order, returned everything, and got a refund. But, would I shop here again?
Join me in this comprehensive review, from my order and return experience to the quality of their clothes to information about their brand. Keep reading for more!
After reading, please leave your thoughts in the comments. Your comment could be valuable and helpful to other readers. Also, if you know of an online shop that I haven’t reviewed yet, please let me know in this Shop Request form!
Table of Contents
What is Evaless?
They are an online women’s clothing shop that allegedly sells comfortable and high-quality clothing. They claim to offer culturally diverse clothing, transporting wearers on a journey across various world cultures and boast excellent customer support.
Is Evaless sustainable?
No, they likely are not. According to their About page, they claim to be environmentally friendly, always source material ethically, and have happy employees. Since they don’t substantiate any of these sustainability claims, I am inclined to think they are green-washing.
Read this article, 13 Easy Ways To Know If A Brand Is Fast Fashion by Panaprium, for tell-tale signs of a fast fashion company.
Is Evaless a US company?
They claim to be a US company. However, at the bottom of a marketing email, they list a business address in China. The business address is 101 Tingnanlu Hualongzhen, Guangzhou, Guangdong 511431, China.
Where does Evaless ship from?
My order shipped to me from a warehouse/distribution center in Illinois (United States). On their site, they list the following warehouse address (it is likely that the items shipped from the China warehouse to the Illinois warehouse): Huinan Industrial Zone, Yucheng Village, Zhengbin Town, Taishan Investment Zone, Quanzhou, Fujian, China.
More Shop Details
- The website evaless.com was created in April 2017.
- According to their Facebook page and marketing emails, they are affiliated with the following legal business names:
- 泉州市谦懿贸易有限公司 (translates to Quanzhou Qianyi Trading Co., Ltd.)
- Newshiying E-Commerce Co. Ltd.
- They offer free shipping over $69.
- They allow returns within 30 days of delivery.
- Swimsuits and lingerie are not returnable.
Evaless Review and Order Details
I ordered the below items on 3/1/2023 to my address in North Carolina (United States). I paid a total of $57.42 USD to EVALESS (email@example.com) via PayPal. The charge appears on my credit card statement as “PAYPAL *EVALESS”. – View Order Confirmation
1) Cherry Blossom Deep V Tank Top
- Color, Size, and Cost: Pink / S / $28.99
- Country: Made in China
- Material: 95% Polyester, and 5% Spandex
- Expectation: It is what I was expecting, for the most part, in terms of overall appearance. The v-cut looks a bit lower, and the color is a little more saturated in the product image.
- Quality: In my opinion, the quality is terrible. It is comparable to a tank top you might find at one of those no-name stores at a strip mall.
- Fit: I ordered based on the size guide provided, and it fits one size too small. View my body measurements for size reference.
- Keep or Return: I would return this Evaless tank top. It is very cheaply made, the screen-printed flowers are poor quality (grainy print), and the hem is crookedly sewn. It also isn’t a great fit for me as the armhole openings are a bit small (they should be at least one inch bigger in diameter). For the quality, this top is overpriced.
2) Baseball Print High Waist Ripped Jeans Denim Shorts
- Color, Size, and Cost: Sky Blue / M / $27.99
- Country: Made in China
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Expectation: They are not what I was expecting in terms of overall appearance. In person, the screen-printed pattern doesn’t cover the whole pocket as it shows in the product image. Also, the wash and color of the shorts are totally different. The product image shows what looks like a stone wash, and in person, they are more of a muted medium blue color.
- Quality: In my opinion, the quality is mediocre. They are comparable to a pair of shorts you might find at Charlotte Russe or Ross.
- Fit: I ordered based on the size guide provided, and they are about one size too small. View my body measurements for size reference.
- Keep or Return: I would return these Evaless shorts. While I like that the pockets are relatively deep, I am not a fan of screen printing on denim, and the back seam is noticeably crooked. These also feel and look like your standard, cheap jean shorts (buttons included) that don’t quite fit the way you want.
I received two items in one package, which came from a warehouse in the United States. I was provided a tracking number.
Package Shipped From- 1055 Sesame St., Franklin Park, IL 60131
- Order placed on Wed, March 1st
- Order shipped on Tues, March 14th
- Order received on Thurs, March 16th
Total time of 15 days
Note: Their shipping policy states up to 26 business days (including processing time) for standard U.S. shipping.
Return & Refund Info
I emailed support to request a full return on March 21st. My request was approved the next day on March 22nd, and I was provided with the return address. I mailed the package on March 27th via USPS and paid a total of $6.78.
I received a full refund of $48.43 (minus the shipping cost I had initially paid as I didn’t qualify for free shipping) on April 18th. I received the refund twenty-two days after mailing the package. – View Refund Receipt
Provided Return Address– 16040 Valley Bvd., Fontana, CA, 92335
- While they did promptly provide the return address, they made the ridiculous request/ demand that I take photos of any size discrepancies between my own clothing and their clothing since my return reason was sizing (they sent me sample images of two shirts stacked on top of one another). I told them no, and asked for the return address again.
- They offered that I keep the items and take a 50% refund.
- I had waited 3 full weeks for a refund to come through but didn’t see anything. I sent them a follow-up email on April 17th asking about the refund, and they responded one day later with the following message: “Sorry. Now I have provided you with a refund, please check”. Their refund policy states that I should have received a refund back to my PayPal within 48 hours of receipt of the return package.
Is Evaless Legit or a Scam?
Similar Sites & Analysis
According to Copyleaks (premium), the below plagiarism is detected:
- Their About page has similar content to – goldendox.shop, evellyhootd.com, tioeat.com, rosemarybuy.com, marlinxref.com, AND MORE! – View Full Report on Copyleaks.com
- The product images look heavily edited.
Do I Recommend This Shop?
Based on my experience, they are legitimate. I paid for my items, received them within the estimated time frame, completed a return, and received a full refund (minus the initial shipping fee).
With that being said, I personally would not shop here again.
Firstly, the clothing quality is too mediocre for me to justify spending money. The clothing is fairly cheap, but I would rather spend more money on better quality garments. I also had never seen grainy/blurry screen printing on clothing before, until I bought these items. Secondly, their request that I take pictures of my PERSONAL clothes as a prerequisite for return authorization really irritates me. That is a really bizarre and inappropriate thing to ask. They should have made it clear that they would appreciate that I do that for them as a way to help them improve their size charts, but that is not what they said. And thirdly, they completely forgot about my refund, despite their policy clearly stating their refund time frame.
To wrap up this review, regardless of my experience, be sure to read other customers’ reviews if they are available. If you found this post helpful in your search for an Evaless review, please consider sharing and commenting. Also, let me know what I should review next in this Shop Request form.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and have a fantastic day!
Share This Post
Don’t Miss Any Shop Reviews!
Just an email each time a shop review goes up! Don’t worry, I won’t spam you.