At Micas, their goal is to make sure that you feel comfortable and stylish in the clothing you choose to wear. Whether you are dressing up for date night, rocking a power suit to the office, or taking it easy on the couch, their clothing selection allows you to find an outfit that makes you feel confident and happy. According to Micas, purchasing from them means that you are actively contributing to a more sustainable future. All items are made-to-order, which eliminates any excess pieces of clothing that remain unwanted in factories. Your shopping decisions are influencing what styles and trends become “in” and creating a more conscious world.
Are you thinking of buying from this company but can’t find a good review? You’re not alone. With so much information on the web, it can be hard to decipher the good from the bad. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! We’ll answer the all-important question of whether Micas clothing is legit. This thorough ShopMicas review will provide you with an insight into every step of the customer experience, from placing an order to their customer service. So if you’re in search of a comprehensive ShopMicas review, you’ve come to the right place! Read on to find out what our experience has been like.
Table of Contents
Where is Micas based? Unknown
What is Micas business address? Their address is RM 2609 – 26 Harbour Rd, Wanchai, Hong Kong, 999077.
Where is Micas clothing made and where does it ship from? Unknown
How long has Micas been in business? Unknown
The below times and costs are based on living in the United States. Please refer to the link to see their policy for all other applicable countries.
Processing Time: 3-10 business days
Shipping Time: Standard 10-15 Business Days | Express 7-9 Business Days | Super Express 4-6 Business Days
Shipping Cost: Standard $6.99 | Express $12.99 | Super Express $20.99
Free Standard Shipping over $69 & Free Express shipping over $149
Returns can be requested within 14 days of when the customer received their items. These returns must be unworn, and unaltered, with the original tags and packaging attached. All sale items, bikinis, bodysuits, and accessories, excluding scarves, are ineligible for returns. Customers are responsible for the return shipping costs unless the product is defective.
For credit cards, the refund will be made directly to the card; for bank transfers, cheques, cash deposits, or Klana payments, customers can either opt to receive full store credit plus 20% of the returned item’s price or to have the refund be sent directly to their original bank account. Additionally, the shipping fee will be deducted from the amount refunded. Processing time is expected to take up to 10 working days after receiving the item at the warehouse.
Customers looking to make a return to Shop Micas are required to email the company at email@example.com with their order number, item, and reason for return. Once this information is received, the company will respond with instructions to follow for the return process. It is important to note that customers can only make one return request per order.
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Number: Unknown
Support Hours: Unknown
They will get back to you within 48 business hours Monday through Friday (which means somewhere around 6 business days). If it is order related, be sure to include your order number.
Click on the icons to see this brand’s social media pages.
What Does Micas Sell?
They DO NOT sell:
Estimated Price Ranges
Dresses: $5.00 – $108.00
Tops: $5.00 – $78.00
Bottoms: $10.00 – 78.00
Accessories: $5.00 – $40.00
I ordered the below-linked items on 2/26/2023. My shipping address is in NC, United States.
View Button Front Corduroy Mini Skirt
Placed on February 26
Item: Button Front Corduroy Mini Skirt
- Color: Brown
- Size: L
- Subtotal: $30.00
Item: Checked Tweed Shirt Jacket
- Color: Red
- Size: M
- Subtotal: $40.00
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
How I Paid
I paid with Paypal.
I sent a payment of $70.00 USD to Micas (email@example.com).
The charge will appear on my credit card statement as “PAYPAL *MICAS“.
I received the following emails from Micas once I placed my order:
- ‘Order Confirmed’ email on 2/26. This email contains my order #.
- ‘You’ve Earned Points’ email on 2/26. This is a part of their reward program.
- ‘Shipment is on the way’ email on 2/26. This one contains a tracking #.
- ‘Shipping Update’ email on 2/27.
- Another ‘Shipping Update’ email on 3/1.
- ‘Shipment Delivered’ email on 3/11.
How Long It Took To Arrive
Order placed on Sun, Feb 26
Order shipped on Sun, Feb 26
Order received on Sat, Mar 11
Total time of 13 Days
Delivered (MY ADDRESS) -> Delivered, Front Door/Porch
Out for Delivery (MY ADDRESS) -> Out for Delivery
In Transit (MY ADDRESS) -> Arrived at Post Office
In Transit (MY ADDRESS) -> Accepted at USPS Facility
Info Received -> Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
What I Received
I received two items in a single package, and they both seem to match the product images and descriptions. They came from a warehouse in Franklin Park, California.
Order & Package Images
Return & Refund
- Return requested: I emailed support to request a return on March 13th.
- Return approved: My request was approved on March 22nd, and I was provided with the return address.
- Return package mailed: Pending. I am in the process of returning.
- *Courier and cost: Pending
- Return received by Micas: Pending
- Refund received to my original payment method: Pending
Total Time (from return request to completed refund): Pending
Please see the below email correspondences for a detailed look into the return and customer support process.
(Me) Mar 13, 2023
I have a few questions about your company as a new customer and want to return both items.
Where is your company based?
Where is your clothing made/ where does it ship from?
How long have you been in business?
Do you sell plus or maternity sizes?
I also wanted to return both items from my order: #xxxxx. Nothing wrong with them, just don’t want them anymore.
Thank you for getting back to us!
We are so bummed to hear that you weren’t happy with your purchase. Don’t worry. We can definitely help you with the process! Please note that we will not be able to cover the return shipping fee for you.
After receiving and checking the package, we will refund the items you requested for return to you in Gift Card or Cash.
Gift card: full store credit of US $70 for the returned item PLUS an additional US $14 credit. You can redeem it or share the code with your friends. Please note that the store credit is valid for 3 months.
Cash: A refund of US $70 to the original payment method, and you will receive the refund within 3-10 business days.
If you want to keep the items instead, we can offer you a 20% OFF discount code for your next order. Let us know if you’re interested in this option!
To return the eligible item(s) you ordered:
Repackage the item(s) in good condition with our package(s). Note: items must not be washed, worn, altered, or damaged. All original tags must still be attached and come with the original package.
Put a piece of paper with your order number in your package.
Pack your return parcel well.
Submit the return shipping information to your selected courier. If your courier requests the contact number, please get in touch with us.
Address: 925 Enterprise St, Aurora, IL, 60504
Please don’t forget to keep the return receipt from the courier. You can track the parcel with the information on the receipt.
Send us an email with your tracking number and return information after shipping.
Thank you for your patience and looking forward to your reply!
Bessie from Micas
Thank you. I want a full refund to my original payment method
- Arrived sooner than the anticipated arrival date based on estimated shipping and processing times
- Free shipping over $69
- Coupons are available
- Items arrived in good, clean condition
- All items arrived and they match the product images/ descriptions
- Both items have a Micas brand tag
- The items that have customer reviews, seem authentic and helpful
- Micas has a points system should you purchase from them more than once
- If you want to return or exchange, you have to pay the shipping which could be costl
- The package arrived with a small hole on the outside
- They don’t have sizing beyond an XXL
- The jacket I got fits quite big despite following the size chart
- The quality of the skirt is bad (it feels cheap and is a super lightweight felt type material)
- The jacket material has actual yarn all over it (not only does it feel cheap despite being quite heavy, but it is also itchy inside)
Is Micas Legit or a Scam?
Note: If the purchased items arrive, I am able to successfully return the items, and I receive a refund in the agreed-upon amount, I am deeming the company legitimate.
[As of 3/17/23] As far as I know, they are legitimate. I paid for my items, received them in a timely manner, and my expectations in regard to the clothing are satisfied. I requested a refund, and am awaiting a response to get the return process started. I will update you as I hear from them.
I would *maybe* purchase from them again. Of the two items I got, the skirt is disappointing in quality (there is no way it is worth $30, which is the SALE price) and the jacket is mainly constructed of yarn, like the type you would buy at a craft store. While the jacket is heavy and seems well constructed, it is itchy and fits one size too big. If I saw something on the site that I really liked and could justify the cost, I would consider purchasing from them.
Micas Clothing Reviews
- Most of these online clothing boutiques will require you to pay the return shipping. If you are returning an item/ items with a low total value ($5-$20), it may not make sense to pay to ship it back. If they offer a partial refund + keep the items or full store credit, that might be something to consider.
- Know your measurements and pay close attention to the size charts to avoid the hassle of having to return anything!
- When you send off your return in the mail, be sure to keep the tracking number! The company may want this information, and it will help should there be an issue regarding receipt on their end.
- If you are moving forward with a return and live in the U.S., it is most likely that U.S.P.S. will be the cheapest option (compared to FedEx or UPS).
Thank you for dropping in and reading this post! Please feel free to comment below, and if you find this Micas review helpful, I would appreciate it if you could like, subscribe to the weekly newsletter, and share.
Share This Post