Is Sixshe Legit? Find Out Why They Are a Scam
Are you curious about sixshe.com and wondering whether they’re worth buying from? Today, we’re diving into one of the biggest questions surrounding this e-commerce site: Is Sixshe a legit website? The quick answer is no, they are a scam. I had to file a claim with PayPal to get a refund.
In this post, we’ve got you covered with a comprehensive review that delves into every aspect of the brand, from my personal shopping experience (from order to return) to my thoughts on their clothing to brand information. Keep reading for more!
Before you continue, be sure to join my subreddit r/ClothingShopReviews! This subreddit is dedicated to helping each other avoid scams, exchanging information/research, asking questions, discussing positive/negative clothing shopping experiences, and sharing/discovering amazing clothing shops. Visit the casual thread Warmth & Latte, grab a virtual cup of coffee, and say hi!
Table of Contents
What is Sixshe?
They are a women’s clothing shop offering a range of ‘affordable footwear’ that fits any woman’s taste. Yes, you read that correctly; their extremely nondescriptive and lackluster About page only mentions selling footwear.
Is Sixshe sustainable?
Where is Sixshe located?
According to their Terms & Conditions page and marketing emails, they are located in France and China. They are located at the following places:
- 15 Rue Des Halles, Paris, France
- 310013, Zhejiang, China
Additionally, according to the Page Transparency section of their Facebook page, their business page is run by managers primarily located in China.
More Shop Details
- The website sixshe.com was created in July 2021.
- According to their Terms and Conditions page, their legal business name is UMALL TECHNOLOGY S.A.R.L.
- Read this List of Online Stores that the owner of Sixshe most likely owns as well. This list has been compiled using clues like matching Google site logos, PayPal merchant names, business addresses, site layouts, etc.
- According to their site, all of their products are made in South Carolina and California (United States).
- According to their site, they have warehouses in the U.S./CAN/U.K./AUS.
- They offer free shipping over $79.
- They allow returns within 30 days of delivery.
- The following items can be exchanged but not returned: Sale items and items bought using free shipping.
- They offer plus sizes up to 3XL.
Sixshe Review and Order Details
I ordered the below items on 3/18/2023 to my address in North Carolina (United States). I paid a total of $86.38 to Microsequence (firstname.lastname@example.org) via PayPal. The charge appears on my credit card statement as “PAYPAL *MICROSEQUEN”. – View Order Confirmation
1) Sunday Vibes Jacket
- Color, Size, and Cost: Khaki / One Size / $55.99
- Country: Unknown
- Material: Unknown
Expectation: It is exactly what I was expecting in terms of overall appearance.
Quality: In my opinion, the quality is okay. See my Quality Comparison & Rating Chart to know my current quality-rating standards.
Fit: I ordered based on the size guide provided, and it fits well. View my Body Measurements for size reference.
Keep or Return: I would return this Sixshe jacket.
I am not a fan of the batwing style, the price is outrageous for the quality, as I see a couple of pulled-out threads. Overall, this is not a premium-quality jacket, but it is priced that way.
I received one item, and the package came from overseas (likely China). I ended up receiving my package from a distribution center in the United States. I was provided a tracking number.
Package Shipped From- 371 Little Falls Rd. STE 4, Cedar Grove, NJ 07009
- Order placed on Sat, March 18th
- Order shipped on Mon, March 20th
- Order received on Sat, April 1st
Total time of 14 days
Note: Their shipping policy states up to 30 business days (including processing time) for standard U.S. shipping.
Return & Refund Info
I emailed support to request a full return on April 2nd. My return request was not approved, as they stopped responding to my emails after two responses. I sent a final follow-up email 5 days after the previous one, and I got a PostMaster email saying it was undeliverable. I filed a dispute/claim with PayPal on April 12th.
I explained that I could no longer communicate with the seller due to their inbox being full (PostMaster undeliverable message). It appears they could not get a hold of the seller either, and I did not have to return the items. PayPal closed the dispute/claim in my favor on April 15th.
I received a full refund of $86.38 on April 15th. – View Refund Receipt
Provided Return Address– Unknown
- In the two email responses they did send me, they offered to send a replacement for the dress that I never received.
Is Sixshe Legit or a Scam?
In this section of the review, I will check their site for originality, discuss any suspicious information found, answer whether this company is legitimate or not, and let you know my recommendation. Keep reading for more!
Similar Sites & Analysis
According to Copyleaks (premium), the below plagiarism is detected:
- Their About page has similar content to – ladyviky.com, crestdesign.us, cpapcleaner.shop, tinsay.net, finacity.shop, AND MORE! – View Full Report on Copyleaks.com
- The PostMaster email I received was written in Chinese. This could be indicative that the company operates out of China.
Do I Recommend This Shop?
Based on my experience, this company is a SCAM.
I requested a return, and after about two responses from them, they stopped responding. I sent a follow-up, and got a PostMaster failed delivery message saying that their inbox was full. They never got back to me, and did not refund me for the missing item (I only received part of my order). I filed a dispute/claim with PayPal. After three days, they closed the case in my favor and gave me a full refund.
To wrap up this review, regardless of my experience, be sure to read as many customer reviews as possible. If you found this post helpful in your search for Sixshe clothing reviews, please consider sharing and commenting (via Reddit) below. Have a great day!
Share This Post