Is Roselinlin Legit? Reasons Why You Should Shop Elsewhere
You’re curious about roselinlin.com and wonder if they’re a real site, right? Don’t worry, I’ve got your answer – Is Roselinlin legitimate? The short answer is yes, they seem to be a legitimate company. I received part of my order (I was notified of delayed items), was approved for a return (for the items I received), and mailed the package. I am waiting for the refund. Assuming the refund process is smooth, would I shop here again?
In this post, I will share with you my purchase and return experience, my thoughts on their clothing, and brand information. Keep reading for more!
After reading, please leave your thoughts in the comments. Your comment could be valuable and helpful to other readers. Also, if you know of an online shop that I haven’t reviewed yet, please let me know in this Shop Request form!
Table of Contents
What is Roselinlin?
They are an online women’s clothing company founded in 2019, with a focus on linen. Their product range includes a variety of garments for women of all shapes, sizes, and forms. Although the company has evolved since its inception, it maintains its dedication to comfort, versatility, and unique design. The company is allegedly detail-oriented and places a high value on simplicity, quality, and comfort. All their pieces, which they claim are characterized by organic textures, asymmetrical hems, lace, and buttons, are designed and crafted in-house.
Is Roselinlin sustainable?
Where is Roselinlin located?
According to their Contact page and Terms of Service page, they are located in China and England. They are located at the following places:
- Room 1903, 19/F, Lee Garden One, 33 Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong (ChicV International Holding Limited)
- 2166 182-184 High Street North, East Ham, London, England, E6 2JA (ChicV UK Limited)
Where is Roselinlin clothing made?
Both of my items are made in China.
Where does Roselinlin ship from?
My package was shipped to me from a warehouse/distribution center in California (United States).
More Shop Details
- The website roselinlin.com was created in July 2018.
- According to their Contact page, and Terms of Service page, they are affiliated with the following legal business names:
- HONGKONG FANXING CO., LIMITED
- ChicV UK Limited
- ChicV International Holding Limited
- Read this list of online stores that the owner of Roselinlin most likely owns as well. This list has been compiled using clues like matching Google site logos, PayPal merchant names, business addresses, site layouts, etc.
- They offer free shipping over $109.
- They allow returns within 30 days of delivery. They offer prepaid return labels for a $7.99 return fee.
- Clearance items, swimwear, underwear, bras & bralettes, panties, bikinis, loungewear, lingerie, bags, and accessories are non-returnable.
Roselinlin Review and Order Details
I ordered the below items on 10/23/2023 to my address in North Carolina (United States). I paid a total of $148.26 to Elf fashion via PayPal. The charge appears on my credit card statement as “PAYPAL *ELF FAS3DL8”. – View Order Confirmation
1) Sleeveless Denim Floral Floral-Print One-Pieces
- Color, Size, and Cost: Blue / S / $31.84
- Country: Made in China
- Material: Denim
Expectation: They are different from what I was expecting in terms of overall appearance. The chest area is much smaller and not full-coverage, the positioning of the flowers is different, one of the flowers is a harsh black color in person when it looks navy blue in the product image, and the zipper area is shorter.
Quality: In my opinion, the quality is mediocre. They are comparable to a pair of overalls you might find at Charlotte Russe or Ross.
Fit: I ordered based on the size guide provided, and it fits well. I would prefer a bigger size for a baggier look though. View my body measurements size reference.
Keep or Return: I would return these Roselinlin overalls.
The material is light and flimsy, the screen-printed flowers feel fairly durable but are stiff and feel somewhat uncomfortable, the zipper is too high and too short, the metal clasps on the straps are really cheap and hard to use, the buttons on the chest are off center, and I see loose threads and poorly sewn areas all over.
2) Casual Regular Fit Denim Plain Pants
- Color, Size, and Cost: Blue / L / $31.84
- Country: Made in China
- Material: 80% Cotton, and 20% Polyester
Expectation: They are VERY different from what I was expecting in terms of overall appearance. The light-colored threads are much less noticeable, the wash is darker and overall completely different, and the rise is much higher.
Quality: In my opinion, the quality is pretty bad. They are comparable to a pair of jeans you might find at one of those no-name stores at a strip mall.
Fit: I ordered based on the size guide provided, and they fit at least 1 size too big. View my body measurements for size reference.
Keep or Return: I would return these Roselinlin jeans.
While I love the softer-feeling, stretchy, semi-thick denim, these jeans are pretty atrocious. Firstly, the bleached areas are unappealing-looking and are not placed in flattering areas. Secondly, the back pockets are too far apart, and one of the pockets is sewn farther away from the center seam than the other. Thirdly, the back seam is both crooked and sewn terribly. You can see two bunched-up sections where the seam wasn’t flattened before sewing. Fourthly, the buttons are REALLY cheaply made. Finally, there are many loose threads and horribly sewn areas. These are objectively a terrible pair of jeans.
I received two items in one package at my address in North Carolina (United States). The package came from a warehouse/ distribution center in the United States. I was provided a tracking number.
Package Shipped From- 746 S. Glassgow Ave., Inglewood, CA 90301
- Order placed on Mon, October 23rd
- Order shipped on Wed, October 25th
- Order received on Tues, November 7th
Total time of 15 days
Note: Their shipping policy states up to 20 business days (including processing time) for standard U.S. shipping.
Return & Refund Info
I emailed support to request a full return on November 12th. My request was approved the next day on November 13th, and I was provided with a prepaid return label. I mailed the package on November 17th via USPS.
The refund is pending.
Provided Return Address– 2921 W. Warner Ave., Santa Ana, CA 92704
- They got me the return address/ prepaid return label very quickly.
- They alternatively offered me a 40% refund + keep the items. I rejected the offer, and they bumped it up to a 55% refund. I rejected all offers.
Provided return instructions and guidelines:
- The provided return label can only be used for the items that have already been submitted. If you need to return additional items from the same order, please contact us for a new return label.
- For a 2nd (or more) return on the same order, the shipping fee will apply again. We recommend submitting all items in one return request.
- Please print and attach the provided return label on the package, then drop it off at any USPS location or mailbox.
- Refunds will be processed within 5 business days of receiving the returned package at our warehouse. Credit or debit card refunds may take an additional 3-7 business days to process.
Is Roselinlin Legit or a Scam?
Similar Sites & Analysis
According to Copyleaks (premium), the below plagiarism is detected:
Their About page has similar content to – vipestores.com, craftcollectivecopenhagen.com, and luvfavor.com – View Full Report on Copyleaks.com
Reverse Image Search:
I found several of the same products on Temu, AliExpress, Walmart, etc. for much cheaper. For example, I found the below long-sleeve top for $16.99 on Roselinlin, and $.99 on AliExpress. I highly recommend doing reverse image searches when shopping online to ensure you are not getting ripped off.
Do I Recommend This Shop?
Based on my experience so far, they are a legitimate shop. I paid for my items, received part of my order within the estimated time frame (and was notified of delayed shipping for the others), was approved for a return, and mailed the return package. I am waiting for the refund.
With that being said, I personally would not shop here again.
Firstly, the clothing is mediocre in quality. The overalls are acceptable, but the jeans are TERRIBLE. One of the worst quality jeans I’ve come across. Secondly, the delayed items notification was vague and unhelpful. I waited a week after that notification, and nothing happened. For all I know, the items either never would have arrived, or would have arrived over a month later. Finally, after some reverse image searching, many of their products can be found on sites like AliExpress for SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper. I absolutely would not spend my money here again.
To wrap up this review, regardless of my experience, be sure to read other customers’ reviews if they are available. If you found this post helpful in your search for Roselinlin reviews, please consider sharing and commenting below.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and have a fantastic day!
Share This Post
Don’t Miss Any Shop Reviews!
Just an email each time a shop review goes up! Don’t worry, I won’t spam you.