Flamingo is an online boutique that sells women’s clothing. In this blog post, I will be reviewing four items I ordered from Flamingo.Shop. Whether you are looking for a Flamingo jeans review, for just Flamingo reviews in general, you are in the right place! Keep reading for more.
Table of Contents
Official Flamingo shop reviews are few and far between. We have put together a complete Flamingo brand overview detailing the entire process from start (order) to finish (return). Be sure to check it out for everything you should know before buying!
Date of Order: 2/11/23
# of Items Ordered: 4 + Free Item
Order Total: $74.66
- Height– 5’5” | 165 cm
- Weight– 142 lbs | 62.5 kg
- Dress Size– S-M | 6-8
- Bottoms Size– M-L | 8-12 | 29-31
- Top Size– S-M | 6
- Shoulder– 15.4 in | 39 cm
- Chest– 36.2 in | 92 cm
- Arm Length– 22.4 in | 57 cm
- Waist– 29.9 in | 76 cm
- Upper Hip– 39.2 in | 99.5 cm
- Lower Hip– 41 in | 104.1 cm
- Inseam– 28 in | 71 cm
Flamingo Clothing Reviews
Color & Size: Navy Blue / L
- Perfect for heels or platform shoes due to long leg length
- Great for tall women
- The material is thin and feels like paper
- Looks cute from a distance
- Is a straight fit (doesn’t suit curves)
- Is made from cheap felt material (like a cheap craft project material)
Color & Size: Gray / M
- Cute design and concept
- Way too short
- The chest area is not well-fitting AT ALL
- The seams are crooked and not sewn well
- The material is like a stiff thin cardboard
Color & Size: Apricot / M
- Soft fuzzy material
- The top fits okay, but the bottoms fit 1-2 sizes too small
- The tank top straps are sewn horribly
- The center seam on the shorts is not straight
- One of the legs of the shorts is about 1 cm longer than the other
- Looks and feels extremely cheap (like kid’s costume jewelry)
Should I Shop at Flamingo.Shop?
I do NOT recommend this store.
The quality of all five of these items is really bad. Not a single one fits well or is even remotely impressive. The quality leaves a lot to be desired, and the fit is not good. I am stunned that they would charge ~$20 per garment.
Thank you for dropping in and reading this post! Please feel free to comment below, and if you find this Flamingo clothes review helpful, I would appreciate it if you could like, subscribe to the weekly newsletter, and share.
Share This Post